Keysight P9370B Vector Network Analyzer
9 kHz to 4.5 GHz, 2-port, with Thunderbolt 3 interface.
Compact, faceless, vector network analyzer (VNA). Affordable full two-port VNA which dramatically reduces your size of test. Up to 4.5 GHz.
Carry this Affordable, Compact VNA with One Hand
- 2-port, 9 kHz to 4.5 GHz
- Balance performance and cost
- Improve throughput with fast Thunderbolt 3 interfaces
- Share the portable VNA with other teams and locations
- Extend the number of test ports by cascading two VNAs
- Measure with the same GUI, SCPI commands, and measurement science as Keysight’s trusted high-performance VNAs
- Calibrate quickly with Keysight Electronic Calibration (ECal) modules
Keysight Streamline Series VNA The freedom of portable network analysis doesn’t have to mean a compromise in performance. P93xxB Series is an affordable vector network analyzer (VNA) which dramatically reduces your size of test. The VNA is packaged in a compact chassis and controlled by an external computer with powerful data processing capabilities and functionalities. P93xxB provides excellent performance in general-purpose network analysis for passive components. With software applications like enhanced time domain analysis with TDR and automatic fixture removal, you can easily characterize passive components with the same performance of a benchtop setup.